17th May 2017 is World FM Day, a day when the global facilities management community comes together to celebrate all things FM. MAG Property will be celebrating across our airports, with FM drop in sessions and a competition with a great prize.
Between 15th and 24th May we will holding drop-in sessions on our sites, giving customers a chance to come and meet the local FM team, which comprises MAG Property and ISS staff. Please see below for when we will be nearby and come and say hello, learn about FM and the Customer Facilities Helpdesk and enter the competition to win a VIP package for your next flight out of one our airports.
- Wednesday 17th May 11:30-13:00 Enterprise House reception, London Stansted Airport
- Wednesday 17th May 8:30-9:30 Voyager reception, Manchester Airport
- Wednesday 17th May 12:30-13:30 4M reception, Manchester Airport
- Thursday 18th May 8:30-9:30 Marketing Suite, Building 34 East Midlands Airport (Please RSVP to email@example.com as this is a breakfast drop in session)
- Thursday 18th May 8:30-9:30 Tower reception, Manchester Airport
- Thursday 18th May 12:30-13:30 Olympic House reception, Manchester Airport
- Monday 22nd May 12:30-13:30 Marketing Suite, Building 308, World Freight Terminal Manchester Airport (Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as this is a coffee and cake drop in session)
To celebrate World FM Day we have also launched an exciting competition for our customers to win a VIP package for your next flight out of one our airports. To win free parking for up to two weeks, fast track passes and lounge access for two for your next flight from Manchester, London Stansted, East Midlands or Bournemouth Airport just email your details to the helpdesk email address and write ‘Competition’ in the subject. The competition will close on 31st May.