On Wednesday 9th January 2019 MAG Property hosted a lunch event at Building 100 to communicate to our customers the changes we’ve been making in the building.
From 11am-1pm customers met with Asset Manager Emily Speak, Estates Manager Jason King and Senior Marketing Executive Jessica Jordan to learn about all the work that’s been happening at Building 100 and what is planned for the next phase of activity.
It was a great opportunity for customers to meet the team and network with each other, whilst finding out about the improvements to their workspace.
The completed first phase of work includes:
- A new ‘B100 Hub’ breakout area with soft seating and new kitchen
- New canopy and main sign on the front of the building
- Toilet and shower room installation (1st Floor)
- Modernised office space with newly painted walls and carpets (1st Floor) Suites starting at 300 sq ft
- New branding and signage in the reception areas
The next phase of work will include:
- Refurbishment of toilets (Ground Floor)
- Modernised office space with newly painted walls and carpets (Ground Floor)
If you’d like to find out more about available office space at Building 100 you can get in touch with Richard Sutton at NG Property Surveyors 0115 958 8599.
B100 is located on Beverley Road and forms part of the East Midlands Airport campus. East Midlands Airport is centrally located between Derby, Nottingham and Leicester and is approximately 2 miles from Junction 23 of the M1 motorway. In addition, the East Midlands Park Way Railway Station is located within 4 miles of the airport.