On Tuesday 10th July MAG Property hosted a lunch event in Enterprise House to communicate to our customers the changes we’ve been making in the building.
From 11am-1pm customers met with Asset Manager Emily Speak and Facilities Manager Gary Beavis to learn about all the work thats been happening in Enterprise House and what is planned for the next phase of activity.
It was a great opportunity for customers to meet the team and network with each other, whilst finding out about the improvements to their workspace.
The completed first phase of work includes:
- Common area toilet refurbishment (3rd Floor)
- Replacement of atrium furniture with soft seating breakout space
- Restack of desk space (3rd Floor)
- New branding and signage in the reception
The next phase of work will include:
- Refurbishment of common area toilet to bring up to modern standards (1st and 2nd Floor)
- Improvements to the walkway between Enterprise House and the Hampton by Hilton including a footpath, lighting and possible outside seating
- External signage
- Atrium security gates (subject to feasibility study)
- Increased security to Enterprise House car park (subject to feasibility study)