Here you can find out a little more about the individual roles and responsibilities of the East Midlands Airport MAG Property Team.
Emily Speak – Asset Manager
Emily joined the MAG Property team in December 2015 as Asset Manager. Before joining MAG Property Emily was responsible for Travis Perkins plc.’s Northern UK property portfolio. Prior to this, she worked at JLL for 5 years in Manchester within the landlord & tenant department, after pursuing a secondment in Paris and 18 months in valuation.
Emily’s role includes:
- Responsibility for property management across MAG Property’s group portfolio.
- Dealing with all types of lease negotiations including surrender and regrants, variations and renewals.
- Enhancing value through re-gears and relocations, budget forecasting and risk mitigation.
- Building and maintaining key relationships with customers, internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Liaising with Manchester City Council on asset plans for ancillary sites held under lease.
Jason King – Estates Manager
Jason has extensive knowledge of property within the Aviation Sector, with over 20 years client side experience at a number of Airports which are either formerly or currently owned by MAG plus a short secondment to Stewart International Airport in the USA.
Jason’s role includes:
- Property Manager for the Core EMA portfolio, handling both Estate Management and Professional matters such as; rent reviews, lease renewals, new lettings, licences to assign and licences to alter.
- Enhancing value by acting on re-gear opportunities and delivering transparent service charges.
- Lease termination and managing tenant vacations and associated dilapidations.
- Business planning, financial forecasting and budget management.
- Managing appointed Facilities Management supplier and ensuring performance to budget and delivering savings on costs.
You can get in touch with the East Midlands MAG Property team on the email addresses below:
Emily Speak – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason King – email@example.com